While Zhou Xuan Yun is primarily based in the Boston area, he frequently travels to teach.
Lectures and Workshops
- Wudang Martial Arts (Taiji, Kung Fu, Weaponry)
- The Immortal Path: Lectures on Daoist Philosophy
- Daoist Wellness Practices: Qigong / Meditation
- The Daoist Experience: Growing up in a Daoist temple
Previous Lecture Locations
- Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Washington D.C.
- Library of Congress
- Boston University
- Boston College
- Emmanuel College
- New England School of Acupuncture
- Saint Anselm College
- Kainoa Senior Services
- New England Chinese Martial Arts Expo
- Connecticut Martial Arts Festival
- Zhang San Feng Festival
- Saratoga Martial Arts Festival
- First Night Boston
- Mayor Menino’s Inaugural Gala (2010)
- Chinese Culture Connection
- The Internal Arts Association of Michigan
- Bullis School (Maryland)
- Disability Law Center
- Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center
- The National Qigong Association’s Annual Conference
- Brown University
- Rhode Island School of Design Museum
Host a Private Daoist Blessing Ritual
One of the primary roles of a Daoist monk is provide various services to their community. This includes rituals and ceremonies. Daoists undergo extensive training in the ritual arts, and often preside at weddings, births, purification ceremonies and blessings for new homes and businesses.
Because we have been inspired by these practices, and want to make them available to others, all Daoist rituals are offered on a donation bases.