The Daoist Benevolent Association, Inc. is the 501(c)(3) non-profit sister organization of Daoist Gate Wudang Arts. Based on the vision of Daoist priest Zhou Xuan Yun, our non-profit organization is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the local community through the dissemination of traditional Chinese Daoist philosophies and mind-body health practices. We offer free and low cost classes in Taiji and Qi Gong, seminars about traditional Daoist philosophies, and integrative therapeutic services including acupuncture, tuina massage, and physical therapy.
- Educate the public on health and healing through traditional Chinese Daoist philosophies and body mind therapies
- Provide the community with cost effective health and wellness services
- Introduce traditional Daoist wellness practices into the growing field of integrative medicine
- Support inter-religious communication
- Foster discipline, focus, and respect in the juvenile population through the traditional Chinese martial arts
- Compassion – Demonstrate compassion for our members and students, conduct ourselves in a caring manner and abide by rules of confidentiality to maintain a sense of security and comfort for our members and students
- Commitment – Maintain a commitment to benefit the health and quality of life of our members and students by incorporating a variety of therapeutic and supportive services
- Community – Develop a sense of community and family among our members and students with a safe and comfortable environment that nurtures an open exchange of knowledge and support
We’re creating a Daoist Center!
We’re excited to announce that we have begun the process of creating our own Daoist center!
The center will be used for tai chi, qigong, and kung fu workshops, as well as meditation retreats and Daoist ceremonies. It will be a home for students and teachers from around the world.
Donations always welcome